One more week has passed. It is crazy how quickly time seems to be going while I am here. I move from my host family's home today. This is a really strange feeling for me. I feel like this whole semester I have been in transition and the transition never stops. I came to Romania (huge transition), spent one night in the apartment, moved to my host family's home, started working, began attending the two clubs regularly, and now I am moving back to the apartment. There are 6 weeks left in Romania. It is such a strange position to be in. I really feel like I am beginning to understand what I am doing here and now I need to begin preparing for the transition back to Iowa.
This was a short post just of my feelings as of late. I move in a few hours. I'll post after the move again.
No comments:
Post a Comment