Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tradition



















This week has been a whirlwind of events. It started out with gaining a new roommate last week Saturday. She is from Wisconsin and it has been nice to be able to talk with her.

This week one of the IMPACT groups I am involved with completed their business plan that they have been working on. The big thing that they pulled together was a Show. It was amazing to see how these kids worked together to pull of this really amazing show off. The crowds here really get into the show also. It was fun to see how everyone still gets really energized by the traditional dances and songs here. I wonder what Tulip Festival would be like if we all got that energized for our traditions.

This show was on Thursday so it was a wonderful way to sort of end the week.

I am continuously reminded of the blessings relationships are for me here and the people God has graciously put in my life here.

On a side note, Thursday afternoon I ate pizza that was named, "Fruit of the Sea" It had small octopi on it. I truly enjoyed them.

I have added both two short videos of the traditional dancing and singing for Romania and a picture of an octopus on my pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment