This completes my 5th week in Romania! This thought is crazy to me because it means I have been away from Iowa for 6 weeks. It means that this coming Friday I will be moving out of my host families house and to an apartment. It means that I only have 9 more weeks of my practicum (internship).
The week before this one (the week I didn't write a blog) was by far the most frustrating week I have had here so far. It was the most frustrating because of my lack of language. I recognized that this is what was creating the frustration however and really prayed about it and came to a place where I knew I was still doing what God wanted in the capacity I could.
This past week was a huge improvement. I was not nearly as frustrated or upset. It was a good week.
I thought I would share a few random thoughts that have gone through my head since I have been here.
~ I wonder if I would look good in skinny jeans.
~ Oh the burn in my legs feels so good
~ The pace of life here is amazing
~ I can't believe I just fell down trying to get my chapstick
~ This view will never get sickening
~ Hmm...this is always what I thought liver would taste like
~ I need to shout out to Dave for telling me to purchase a pair of hiking boots with Gortex in them! I can't believe these are the only things I have worn for 5 weeks
~ Chocolate is so good!
I think you would look really good in skinny jeans!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou would only look good in skinny jeans if you were wearing the gortex boots at the same time, while eating chocolate and falling down to pick up chapstick because you were looking at the view out the window. (from april)
ReplyDelete